Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perspective........!!!

FEAR..............

I feared untill...............

I feared being alone

untill I learned to like myself.

I feared failure

untill I realised that I only fail when I dont try.

I feared success

untill I realised I had to try in order to be happy myself.

I feared peoples opinions

untill I learned that people will anyway have opinions about me anyway

I feared rejection

untill I learned to have faith in myself.

I feared pain

untill I learned that it is necessary for growth.

I feared the truth

untill I saw the ugliness in lies.

I feared life

untill I experienced it's beauty.

I feared death

untill I realised that it's not an end ,but a beginning.

I feared my destiny

untill I realised that I had the power to change my life.

I feared hate

untill I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.

I feared love

untill it touched my heart,making the darkness fade into endless sunny days.

I feared ridicule

untill I learned how to laugh at myself.

I feared growing old

untill I realised that I gained wisdom everyday.

I feared the future

untill I realised that life just kept getting better.

I feared the past

untill I realised that it could no longer hurt me.

I feared the dark

untill I saw the beauty of star light.

I feared the light

untill I learned that the truth would give me the strength.

I feared the change

untill I saw the most beautiful butterfly change

No comments: