Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nothin New............

I must be wishing on someone else's star, cause it seems that someone else is always getting what I wished for.....!

Times change. Situations change. People change. But I don't.

The road to heaven is less treaded, just like the road to my life...I am the only one that walks on it, I am the only one who decides...Hold my hand and keep me close, for the phases of moon move with time...Find me for I am waiting for you, find me before its the end of time...As I wait to be heard in heaven and to be found...with blood on my hands...blood that once flowed in my viens to my heart...heart that once used to beat with your beat...I wish it stayed that way for I am numb now...I move down the road to redeem myself...only to find that redemption is no longer a choice I have...So I look back to see if you are calling me...again...but all I can see is the sun setting in your palms...I turn around and walk, hoping there will be a sunrise that I will face...I walk on...knowing it is going to be a never ending journey...because the sun can only rise once in day and I have already lived mine...

No comments: