Thursday, July 10, 2008

Angel in my life...................!!!



Hey.....so I start this again with a happy note....We are blessed with an angel four days ahead of my birthday. Now people who received that “long-and-a-essay-like” email from me once in a while wont have to worry at all......Whenever they feel like it.......they can come over here.
Mere ghar aayi eek nanhi pari.......Chandni ke haseen rath pe sawaaar.....mere ghar aayi...ooo...hooo..hoooo...mere ghar aayi eek nanhi paari......
........
I see God in the rising sun, in the raindrops slapping on the ground, in the snow settling on the mountains, and in my inner self. I have always believed that it has to be more than just science to make these things happen. Although this understanding might surpass us, as we are human beings who are limited and bound to material bodies, there’s someone watching all of us for sure. He is someone who is more than just a creator of this universe.

Coming of an Angel ( my Daughter ) in our family brought me a peace I hadn’t experienced before. It felt as if God whispered into my ears that I’m not alone, and there’s a long way to go before I give up. That knowledge was no small thing. Up until then I’d experienced a roller-coaster of emotions, many of which centered on rage and fear. My process of healing began from that very moment.

No comments: